Cisco WS-C3560X-24T-L

Posted by h3cswitch h3cswitch
The Cisco 3560-X Series Switches are built on the existing 3560-E Series Switches, using the same port application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), switch fabric, and Cisco IOS Software feature sets.These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features.

WS-C3560X-24T-L Overview
Price: USD1,215.00
24 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
Optional Uplink Module: 4x1GE, 2x10GE
Non-PoE layer 3 Standalone switch, support Static IP routing
Not support Power Stack
LAN Base feature set, can be upgraded to IP Base/IP Services with software license
Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans

WS-C3560X-24T-L Specification
Total 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports: 24
Uplinks: Modular 4x1G, 2x10G
Default AC Power Supply: 350W(C3KX-PWR-350WAC)
Cisco IOS Software Feature Set: LAN Base
Switching Fabric: 160 Gbps
DRAM: 256 MB
Flash: 64 MB
Total VLANs: 1005
VLAN IDs: 4K
Total Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVIs): 1K
Jumbo Frame: 9216 Byte
Forwarding Rate: 65.5 mpps

Q&A
Q: What is the difference between WS-C3750X-24T-L and WS-C3560X-24T-L?
A: WS-C3750X-24T-L is stackable switch, WS-C3560X-24T-L is standalone switch.

Q: Which uplink module does WS-C3560X-24T-Lsupport?
A: Refer to below table:
Network Modules for the Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series
C3KX-NM-1G= 1G network module spare
C3KX-NM-10G= 10G network module spare

Q: How can I upgrade my Cisco WS-C3560X-24T-L to IP Base or IP Services feature set?
A: You can use license C3560X-24-L-S upgrade your WS-C3560X-24T-L to IP Base, or C3560X-24-L-E to IP Services.

Q: Can I use the Service Module on WS-C3560X-24T-L?
A: No, service module requires IP Base or IP Services license levels, so you need to upgrade WS-C3560X-24T-L software first.

As a world leading Cisco networking products supplier, 3Anetwork wholesales original new Cisco networking equipments, including Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco routers, Cisco firewalls, Cisco wireless products, Cisco modules and interface cards products, 3Anetwork.com are most competitive on Cisco switches, like Cisco 2960 switches, Cisco 3560V2 3560X switches, Cisco 3750V2 3750X switches. If you have such requirement please contact your sales person, if you are new customer, please feel free to contact info@3anetwork.com. Our CCIE headed technical team can provide network design, products installation and configuration, trouble shooting etc.

More related topics
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X VS 3560-X Series Switches
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Network Modules
Cisco IOS Software for Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches